About the Company
Enphase Energy is the fastest growing inverter company in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe - increasing the energy harvest of solar panels by up to 25 percent. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts to reach the sales and market share targets.
- Specifically identifies Enphase Energy opportunities within the accounts in the area and establishes appropriate goals, based on management by objectives, and measurable milestones in order to increase the sales in the area. The goal is to finalize this plan within the first 3 months of activity.
- Successfully compete in the marketplace with a value-added approach to ensure the leading position and market share goals in the targeted area.
- Develops sales for assigned sales area that links Enphase Energy core competencies to the area potential customer’s strategies.
- Creates close personal relationships with target clients personnel.
- Work closely and supports the Training Manager by suggesting and organizing training sessions with customers.
- Is the driver to generate new sales leads, either by using lead-finders, own networks, distributors, social media networks like LinkedIn, and customer referrals etc.
- Reports weekly and monthly on regular update of sales and opportunities status for the area including key results in past weeks/month, forecast for coming 3 months, orders, key account status and other significant events in the areas. Provide solutions to problems/gaps identified and complete all reports on time.
- Weekly updates within customer database system and to sales management.
- Respond immediately and professionally to customer requests.
- Participate in the strategic development and promotion of new business, defensible, differentiated positions, and a strong and credible brand name of Enphase Energy.
- Participate when required with Sales & Marketing Management in the definition of marketing requirements for defined market opportunities in the targeted area.
- Co-develop and maintain together with the internal team a customer service proposition that exceeds basic accounts service needs and meets or exceeds company profitability targets.
- Share best practices with colleagues from Enphase Energy.
- Communicate effectively and build effective communication systems with all departments and customers.
- Open, honest communications, adherence and promotion of the values of Enphase Energy
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified to degree level or higher.
- Experienced at selling a technical product.
- Able to demonstrate or the wiliness to learn a sound understanding of the solar PV market. Experience of selling solar inverters is preferable.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years sales experience, if possible, into the renewable energy market.
- Demonstrably strong negotiation and influencing skills; commercially astute.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to understand financial concepts and PV financing.
- Entrepreneurial personality with a hands-on attitude.
- Possess very strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively over the telephone, face to face and in writing with people at various levels of an organization.
- Able to build stable and effective working relationships.
- Able to share own expertise and provide guidance and support to other team members.
- Cultural empathy.
- Demonstrate strategic vision and planning capabilities.
- Understands, with clarity, key internal/external business issues and best practice in self discipline. Able to make changes to own work style in response to these.
- Able to manage own time and workload and work remotely.
- Able to travel throughout the assigned territory as necessary including overnight stops.
- Travel to other Enphase countries as required.
- Ability to work with financial concepts
More details here