Market Research Store, one of the leading research and consulting service providers for the oil and gas industry, recently published the “South Africa Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook to 2025". The premier report provides analysis of key opportunities and associated challenges facing South Africa oil and gas industry.
Amidst downfall in oil prices creating uncertainty on the future of South Africa industry growth, the report details key strategies of government, oil and gas companies and investors in the country. Detailed outlook of the industry in terms of production forecasts of oil, gas, LNG, LPG, gasoline, diesel, fuel oil along with supporting parameters of primary energy demand, GDP and population are included.
Current status of planned projects along with the possible commencement of the projects, feasibility of developing those projects in current market conditions, expected start up, impact of competing assets in other countries and overall industry developments, investments required and other related information on planned projects is provided in detail.
Request For Sample Report @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/south-africa-oil-and-gas-strategic-analysis-and-15913#requestSample
The comprehensive guide provides analysis and forecasts of South Africa oil and gas market for the period 2000 to 2025. Asset by asset details of all existing and planned projects across South Africa oil and gas value chain are detailed in the report.
Driven by strong methodology and proprietary databases, reliable projections of oil, gas, petroleum products, coal, and LNGsupply and demand are made to 2025. The research work examines the existing infrastructure (oil and gas assets), market conditions, investment climate and competitive landscape of upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
SWOT Analysis and benchmarking tools are used to analyze and compare the real prospects and challenges of investing or expanding in the industry. Further, the report details all the investment opportunities sector wise, highlighting the industry growth potential and project feasibility. Detailed information on new fields, blocks, pipelines, refineries, storage assets and LNG terminals along with the investments required, current status of the projects and commencement feasibility are provided.
The report also analyzes three key companies in South Africa oil and gas industry. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided. All latest developments in the industry along with their possible impact on the industry are included in the report.
Some of the Key issues addressed in the report include-
- How will be oil and gas supply scenario in South Africa by 2025?
- Which of the petroleum products will witness the maximum demand growth by 2025?
- What are the new risks and opportunities for investors/ oil and gas companies?
- What are the potential investment opportunities in South Africa and how much investment is needed?
- How did the production from major fields vary over the last decade?
- What is the current status of all planned projects in South Africa?
- Who is the market leader and what is the market concentration ratio of pipelines, upstream, oil storage, refining, LNG and UGS sectors?
- What will be the coking/FCC/HCC/VDU capacities in the South Africa by 2020?
- How much of the LNG capacity is contracted and how much will be available for contracts by 2020?
- What will be the crude oil/petroleum products/chemicals storage capacity by 2020?
- How much natural gas can be withdrawn from underground gas storage tanks in a day?
- How extensive is the pipeline transportation network in the country?
About Market Research Store
Market Research Store is a single destination for all the industry, company and country reports. We feature large repository of latest industry reports, leading and niche company profiles, and market statistics released by reputed private publishers and public organizations. Market Research Store is the comprehensive collection of market intelligence products and services available on air.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651