Roles and Responsibilities:
- To plan and implement electrical Works at the Premises and as instructed by Manager / Director.
- Interested and capable to plan and install solar panels, controllers, inverters, and other related equipments
- To do inspection and trouble shooting for problems in Mechanical & Electrical systems.
- To report to Manager in-charge and the company representatives from the Head Office.
- To conduct basic research and testing of equipments as and when required by the management
- To do the electrical wiring works in a safe an efficient manner as stipulated in the releven Malaysian regulations and Laws.
- Certificate in Electrical; PW4 is a must. Those with PV installation certificate will have added advantage.
- Minimum supervision and independent to complete task.
- Good logical thinking and capabilities to plan installation work to minimise wastage.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Team work and Self-motived
- Positive attitude towards mastering new skills and experience
More details here