- Report to the Process Engineering Manager.
- Have basic understanding of each individual process and learn process
- tuning from the engineers. Safeguard KPIs during work and perform basic OCAP troubleshooting for the process engineers.
- Understand SPC concept and its importance for each individual process so as to achieve highest quality product for the company.
- Depending on the competencies developed, process technicians will be required to suggest ideas on improving the quality control in the line.
- They may also need to monitor line performance for engineer’s projects.
- Process technician will be directly reporting to Cell Process engineering manager
- Have technical skills minimum 13 years of education (primary : 6 years, secondary : 4/5 years, Higher education : 3/4 years
- Minimum 2 years of experience in process engineering in a manufacturing environment would be preferred.
- Knowledge in methodologies like SPC, FMEA, GR&R, DOE, 8D methodology and Fish Bone diagram.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and willing to work under stress
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels (operators to engineers) within the organization.
- Ability to initiate without being asked
- Challenging spirit to improve current conditions
- Highly effective personal skills – communication and organization
- Working experience in Solar/Semiconductors/Electronics manufacturing industries
- Ability to use Microsoft applications such as words, excel, and power-point.
- Knowledge in Semiconductor process
- Able to perform 12 hours rotating shift
More details here