Solarika India Pte Ltd is looking to fill the following position urgently.
Work Location: Nasik, India
Remuneration: Basic + Incentives
apply by sending your CV and cover letter to: hr (at) solarika.net
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include following but not limited to.
- Sell Solar systems.
- Create daily lead sources.
- Screen all leads for eligibility before contacting the business.
- Make a minimum of 25 outgoing telephone calls per day, to prospective accredited businesses within a designated market area.
- Make sales presentation within established Solarika’s guidelines and approved Solarika’s sales script.
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all prospective businesses.
- Maintain an awareness of current and continual changes in the marketplace and within the Solarika’s system to be able to properly screen prospective businesses.
- Accurately and truthfully explain all benefits and costs of solar proposals to each prospective accredited business and describe the mission and objectives of Solarika.
- Collect payment from accredited businesses.
- Accurately complete the business presentation reports.
- Maintain established minimum standard of performance.
- Develops leads from city and telephone directories, trade and professional association membership lists, and other public records.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Strives to increase productivity.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Preferably degree in Electrical/Industrial Electronics or equivalent science degree. one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: English (must); Hindi (required), Marathi and other Indian languages (good to have)
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Outlook and Excel.