About the Company
The company is a solar project development and consulting company focused on the development of renewable generation assets in India and providing captive power solutions to consumers from its own plants.Known by two brand names, the company serves over 30 customers across 200 locations with its distributed (rooftop) solar power services and products. They offer end to end customized solar solutions including designing, procurement, engineering, permitting, project management and monitoring.
As Engineer - Survey Site, you will be responsible for various aspects of field engineering and surveying for different projects. The other responsibilities will be as follows:
- Pre-design site visit to collect the first-hand data required for the final design documentation.
- Post-design site visit to get the design approval from clients.
- Post- installation site visit to make the As-Built drawings.
- Engage in site layout, construction planning, scheduling, quality control, and job site safety.
- Assist in carrying out a variety of basic field duties at the job site related to general construction.
More details here