Roles and Responsibilities:
- To use and maintain power tools, test equipment and measuring instrument.
- Complete panel wiring.
- Install all types of commonly used wiring.
- Locate and repairs faults in electrical system.
- Read and Interpret simple electrical drawing and general arrangement drawings.
- Inspect and interpret simple electrical wiring systems.
- Directly involved in meeting at site with contract and client.
- Able to read and understand electrical plan and design.
- Report work to Project Engineer or Project Manager.
- Daily assign & monitor/sub-contractor works.
- Hand on work
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate/Diploma/Advance/Degree in
- (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least certificate PW1/PW2/PW3/PW4 or higher.
- Required skill(s);knowledge in electrical diagram, cabling works, coordination, testing of electrical installation & Renewable Energy (Solar PV) equivalent
- Computer Literate
- Experience in supervising, modifying and maintaining electrical installation with applicable technical and safety standards.
- Willing to travel or work outstation based on assignment's needs and requirements.
- Possess valid and full D driving license.
More details here