- Audit the existing building with regard to energy efficiency based on the current consumption pattern and maintenance cost with focus on cooling system.
- Calculate the potential cost saving potential through the use of electrical and mechanical solutions such as use of renewable energy, proper testing, commissioning and regular maintenance.
- Proposed cost effective comprehensive long term solution with regard to energy efficiency
- Calculate the cost and time taken to implement the proposed solution inclusive of comprehensive maintenance of the energy related equipment and products and the estimated return of investment (ROI) period in collaboration with finance personnel.
- Perform and provides reviews of on variety of engineering works in the post installation project and conduct measurement and verification that meets customers and utility program requirement.
- May support procurement and construction phases and project with engineering knowledge and experience.
- Ensures conformance to applicable engineering standards and codes as well as company policies and procedures
- Utilizes skills in engineering, project management, business management, and strategy and business development to execute projects with clients that meet budget, margin and customer satisfaction targets.
- Prepares work plans, and manages project scope, budget and schedule
- Interact with customers to address questions or concerns about the installed equipment or program information
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering Mechanical
- 3-5 years working experience in the related fields of energy conservation and efficiency
- Experience in air cooling system is an added advantage
- Project Management experience
- Able to lead a team
- Certification with Suruhanjaya Tenaga(ST) is an added advantage
More details here