About the Company
The Transnational Uyeno Solar Corporation (TUSC) is a leading solar energy company in the Philippines with a diverse portfolio of installations, an broad track record and a professionally trained team of engineers who ensure optimal design and performance of solar systems. As a business, TUSC is engaged in solar power generation and systems integration with its mission to provide clean power by promoting the widespread adoption of solar energy.
Primarily responsible for delivering end-to-end project management for solar Photovoltaic projects, from design/planning/pre-development to installation, operations and maintenance. He / She ensures that project implementations meet the international and local standards and safety requirements, and are completed on time and within budget.
- Must be a graduate of Electrical or Civil Engineering with Licensed and preferably Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years practice in construction or solar project management, and as safety manager in construction/solar projects
- Must be a Licensed Safety Manager (DOLE)
- Proficient in Project Management software, AutoCAD, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; presentation skills; willing to travel to provinces; working at heights; can drive
More details here