About the Company
SunPower is a global solar energy solutions company with a rich heritage of pioneering the best energy technologies in the world. Our solutions are unrivaled in terms of long-term reliability, efficiency and guaranteed performance, and our company is unmatched in terms of global reach and scale. Through design, manufacturing, installation and ongoing maintenance and monitoring, SunPower provides its proprietary, world-record efficient solar technology to residential, commercial and utility customers worldwide.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage Work Order Processing and Accuracy check
- Communicate regularly and effectively with the Interconnection and Incentives Team
- Preparation and execution of the Incentive Application process (reservation, milestones, extensions, claims)
- Monitors incentive requests and contractual milestone dates, tasks and status through Salesforce, schedules, and other tools
- Implements specific quality control measures at each step of the incentive process
- Maintains incentive records and documentation such as incentive reservation application/confirmation, proof of milestone and associated confirmation, extension request and confirmation of extension, incentive claim and confirmation of claims acceptance and viability, unique interconnection requirements, contract development work papers, program administrator/customer correspondence and other documentation for incentives and rebates, on NA29.
- Work closely with the Interconnection Coordinator to obtain all relevant interconnection and system information available in a timely manner, including but not limited to as-built equipment list or drawings, Permission To Operate Letter, and Building Permits.
- Request and gather materials necessary to complete incentive reservation applications, milestones, extension requests, and incentive claims.
- Requires minimal supervision unless problems arise or as departmental goals and/ or tasks change.
- Displays initiative and judgment in arranging job activities to achieve objectives.
- Proactively advises and updates group regarding data analysis and reporting status.
- Prepares complex reports and maintains complicated records requiring careful selection, classification or compilation of information from several sources.
- Ability to train others in usage of data and software systems as needed.
- Works on complex issues/ projects.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
Teamwork, Collaboration and Influence:
- Anticipates and avoids misunderstanding by adapting communication to intended audience.
- Finds common ground and solves problems, incorporating a diversity of views.
- Actively provides feedback to enhance work group performance.
- Effectively participates in meetings, focusing on constructive solutions while maintaining positive working relationships.
- Acts as a resource to colleagues.
More details here