About the Company
SunPower is a global solar energy solutions company with a rich heritage of pioneering the best energy technologies in the world. Our solutions are unrivaled in terms of long-term reliability, efficiency and guaranteed performance, and our company is unmatched in terms of global reach and scale. Through design, manufacturing, installation and ongoing maintenance and monitoring, SunPower provides its proprietary, world-record efficient solar technology to residential, commercial and utility customers worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track, document and update CRM with Work Order management, Rebates and Interconnection requirements.
- Work Order Processing and Accuracy Check
- Creates, executes, and updates reports, as needed, and serves as focal person for Rebates and Work Order issues.
- Rebates Form Creation for claim (NHSP SO, NHSP 2 and CF1RPV)
- Verify and Update PV ID #, HERS Registry & EE Code fields in SFDC
- Search and verify home using SMS Monitoring System
- Coordination of failed inspection homes.
- Residential Inspection Mailbox Administrator.
- Work with Project Coordinators and Project Managers to address requirements.
- Develop metrics to support company goals and report on metrics to applicable groups within SunPower.
- Documents all processes and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong ability to use search engines to locate incentive program information
- Familiarity with net metering interconnection requirements
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with internal customer/clients in a team environment
- Ability to handle many incentive reservation or milestone requests simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment, while maintaining attention to detail and a high level of quality
- Ability to recognize and resolve quality issues
- Ability to recognize potential problems, and communicate effectively with the Incentive Project Manager and the I&I Team. Works with Incentive Project Manager to demonstrates initiative and good judgment in resolving issues
- Demonstrates strong competence/proficiency in written and verbal communications
- Business computer skills, such as Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, NA29, Google
- Easily adaptable to new software tools and online platforms
- Ability to read and understand electrical drawings
- Ability to read and understand PVSIM, shading analysis, and similar reports.
- Ability to correctly fill out and submit incentive reservation application packages within tight deadlines, including gathering all required documents, key contact info, fees, and process information
More details here