- Work with customers to understand requirements and support sales team.
- Engage vendors and suppliers to provide requirements and specifications for new part developments.
- Support investment proposals and projects in order to utilize best available practice and competence.
- Possess excellent project management skills, providing regular status updates, manage and tracking key milestone ad deliverables.
- Candidate will be working as part of new product development team with the Technology Group with responsibilities of developing new PV panels.
- Background in Electrical engineering, familiarity with Power systems is an advantage.
- Understanding of PV systems and modeling tools (e.g. PVSyst).
- Familiar with product development cycles, from conceptualization to bringing product to mass production.
- Familiar with problem solving skills e.g. FMEA, 8-D, RCA.
- Excellent communication skills and able to lead cross-functional team to ensure successful execution of project to ensure quality, cost, specifications and schedule is met.
More details here