About the Company
SunPower is a global solar energy solutions company with a rich heritage of pioneering the best energy technologies in the world. Our solutions are unrivaled in terms of long-term reliability, efficiency and guaranteed performance, and our company is unmatched in terms of global reach and scale. Through design, manufacturing, installation and ongoing maintenance and monitoring, SunPower provides its proprietary, world-record efficient solar technology to residential, commercial and utility customers worldwide.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides accurate solutions to all customer’s needs (internal customers – Partners, IPs) that is within the pre-defined policies and scope as required for Lease, Cash or MCR
- Works closely and in cooperation with various groups within the Organization
- Able to perform extensive data and quantitative analysis consistently
- In depth understanding of applicable policies on Invoice Validation for Lease and Cash
- Validates accuracy of invoice packages and coordinates with internal customers to resolve any discrepancies.
- Responsible for end-to-end process of managing exceptions as per approved policy
- Creates, executes, and updates reports, as needed, and serves as point person/go-to person for issues or in any area or project he is responsible for within the Invoice Compliance scope
- Updates exemption log list and work around processes
- Facilitates Dealer Compliance protocols and monitoring as required per process
- Documents all processes and procedures
- Stays abreast on regional requirements, etc.
More details here