About the Company
SunPower is a global solar energy solutions company with a rich heritage of pioneering the best energy technologies in the world. Our solutions are unrivaled in terms of long-term reliability, efficiency and guaranteed performance, and our company is unmatched in terms of global reach and scale. Through design, manufacturing, installation and ongoing maintenance and monitoring, SunPower provides its proprietary, world-record efficient solar technology to residential, commercial and utility customers worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs cycle count compilation and re initialization
- Generates and sends out cycle count listings in all warehouse location and ensure warehouse submits cycle count.
- Validates the Factories weekly cycle count and posts the result to the corporate dashboard
- Prepares the cycle count coverage report and ensure that it meets the goal
- Validates Purchase Order receipts for accrual.
- Reviews and confirms In-transit Inventories with regional owner. Addresses the aged in transit items to determine root cause and resolution.
- Validates the monthly reconciliation result (system to system comparison) provided by the regional logistics encompassing the validity of the tagged accounted variances and their timely transaction in the Oracle.
- Coordinates the physical count activities and participates in validation during the count.
- Prepares the roll forward report
- Sends out and reviews the confirmation letter result
- Educational:Bachelor’s or College Degree in any Business related field
- Experience: With a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in the field of Inventory
- Skills and Competencies: Very good in oral and written communication skills
- Can deal with Executives and foreign nationality Business Managers
- Can work well at different levels of the organization
More details here