About the Company
The business involves developing, constructing, financing and operating solar systems on the roofs of multi-national corporations and national leaders.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures for (SOPs) for system size estimation, yield modelling, export analysis, etc.
- Select and on-board suppliers including EPCs and engineering consultants. Engage in commercial negotiations and maintain relationships.
- Liaise with existing technical engineering team in India to provide seamless engineering services throughout the Commercial & Industrial business line
- Support business development team in preparation of technical portions of bids
- Build and oversee local project management teams in each operating country; guide efforts to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Guide and support efforts for optimization of PV system performance; provide technical direction / support during performance monitoring or maintenance
- Min. 5 years of solar engineering experience with a minimum of 2 years in a leadership role.
- Graduate from a premier university with a degree in engineering. Graduate degree and/or related professional qualifications considered a positive.
- Experience with maintaining minimum functional specification (MFS), commissioning checklists, and SOPs for rooftop solar projects
- Knowledge of engineering and solar specific software such AutoCAD, PVSyst, Meteonorm, SolarGIS, Helioscope, Sketchup, etc.
More details here