About the Company
SunPower is a global solar energy solutions company with a rich heritage of pioneering the best energy technologies in the world. Our solutions are unrivaled in terms of long-term reliability, efficiency and guaranteed performance, and our company is unmatched in terms of global reach and scale. Through design, manufacturing, installation and ongoing maintenance and monitoring, SunPower provides its proprietary, world-record efficient solar technology to residential, commercial and utility customers worldwide.
- Adhere to specific instructions provided by Design Product Lead
- Use basic design request platform ( SalesForce ) operation
- Use PV Specific Design Tools basic operations ( PV Home, PV Fast, PV SIM, Design Calculators, Google Earth, Pictometry and others )
- Apply complete solar design guidelines specific to a particular product assigned
- Perform actual design tasks specific to a solar product assigned to include the following :
- Client Files Extraction ( Cad Files, Excel Files , Pdf references and others )
- Solar array layout
- Solar shading analysis
- Electrical three-Line diagram
- Incorporation of standard structural details
- Review completed work for accuracy, and quality prior to submission
- Perform standard drawing tasks and procedures to include the following:
- Create design drawings using basic AutoCadd ( 2012, 2015 version )
- Compile to sheet sets
- Plot to PDF all final drawings
- Send to Printer ( for Permit Packs ) operation
- Save to shared drives as instructed
- Revise drawings per reviewers comments ( as required )
- Handle medium scale solar design projects
- Participate in regular design team meetings as required
- Must be an Engineering graduate
- Minimum 1 year in design using AutoCAD
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be detailed-oriented.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP systems (SFDC, Oracle, SAP or equivalent) an advantage.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) is required.
- Willingness to work on Night Shift Schedule
More details here