- Leading the Commercial & Industrial (C&I) business in APAC, including but not limited to marketing, business development, sales and service.
- Develop accurate segmentation and targeting of the market including identification of customer and market opportunities, establishing a balance of long-term pipeline and short-term revenue.
- Design and implement an effective channel management plan to ensure our client is being recommended and introduced to strategic opportunities.
- Industrialise the process around identifying and serving customers’ needs to match the corporate strategy.
- Identify and target strategic clients and projects, establish long-term & trustful relationships with clients.
- Guide and participate in a project team to effectively implement the customer and project plans. Be flexible and proactive to deal with complex situations and achieve sales targets.
- Setting the business negotiation strategy to ensure the financial health of the business (right balance of sales, operating expenses and profits).
- Develop the marketing plans to build the brand.
- Guide NPI strategy to ensure the competitiveness.
- The performance will be assessed on pipeline generation, the number of projects closed, project profitability, revenue, customer relationship enhancement, brand influence, enhanced competitiveness and team building.
- Establish one team of high efficiency & unity, and continuously cultivate and export talent.
- 5 years of sales experience in PV & 15 years of work experience in the related industry like energy/ICT, experience in APAC will be an advantage.
- 10 years of team management experience, the experience of being Country Manager or Regional GM will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and good technical knowledge, coupled with a dynamic approach to sales. Success-oriented.
- Bachelor´s degree or Certificate in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Business Administration combined with a keen affinity for technical products would help.
- Based in Singapore and will require frequent regional travel.
- English will be the working language.
- Broad network across the region.
- Frequently travelling and working in a dynamic and fast-pace environment.
More details here